In addition to helping us lose weight, oats can be a great ally when it comes to regulating our intestinal transit, as it provides us with large amounts of fiber. Do you want to know some recipes to lose weight with oats? Do not miss this article! As we already know, nothing is miraculous. Do not forget: it is not about finding the “remedy”, but about our lifestyle. Develop new habits that allow you to lose weight in a healthy way. Therefore, the key to feeling good inside and out is in changing the chip . Drink plenty of water, exercise regularly, follow a balanced diet and disconnect from time to time. Now that you have decided to take care of yourself, we present this cereal to you to incorporate it into your diet. The key is in the way of cooking it. With these recipes we present you will be ready to lose weight with oats.
What are the Benefits of Oats?
The oats has always been an excellent nutritional supplement. Not only it stands out for its good amount of trace elements and antioxidants, but also for many other properties that it brings.
- Help to lose weight healthily.
- It reduces triglycerides and bad cholesterol.
- Reduces the risk of heart disease.
- It helps to lower high blood pressure.
- Improves resistance when exercising.
However, now we will focus on all the ways to prepare it. In this way we will lose weight with oats, as well as enjoy these delicious recipes.
Different Recipes for Losing Weight with Oats
1. Oat Water
To start, we present the most common way to cook it so you can start losing weight with oats. In addition, it is very easy to do and only requires a few minutes to be completely ready.
- 8 cups of mineral water (2 l)
- 1 cup of whole oats (105 g)
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice (2 ml)
- With the help of a mixer mix the oatmeal with a glass of water (200 ml) until it is a homogeneous consistency.
- Add the missing water and mix again.
- Next, add the lemon juice.
- Finally, proceed to strain all the drink, in order to eliminate the pieces of oats that remain.
- Take it every morning on an empty stomach and you will see changes from 2 weeks.
2. Cooked Oatmeal
This is another modality to prepare when you want to take advantage of oats to lose weight. With very few ingredients you will have the best recipe to say goodbye to those kilos of more forever.
- 6 cups of mineral water (1 ½ l)
- 1 cup of whole oats (105 g)
- 2 tablespoons miso of barley (20 g)
- First, heat the water and, once it breaks the first boil, add the whole oats.
- Wait 5 minutes and turn off the fire.
- Wait for it to cool and add the barley miso. Let it macerate for about 8 hours.
- After the indicated time, mix with the blender and it will be ready to drink.
- Eat it on an empty stomach, so that when you have breakfast you will not be so hungry and you will be able to satisfy yourself quickly.
Remember also the importance of physical exercise to lose weight. We propose the following:
3. Oatmeal, Pear and Ginger Smoothie
Mixing your favorite ingredients can be one of the greatest delights when it comes to losing weight.
- 1 skimmed yogurt (125 ml)
- ½ cup of previously cooked oatmeal (52 g)
- 1 ripe pear without skin
- ½ banana
- ½ teaspoon chopped ginger (2 g)
- 4 ice cubes (optional)
- Include all the ingredients in a blender and process until you get a homogeneous consistency.
- Take it as part of your breakfast, as it is an effective way to have all the energy you need at your fingertips.
4. Light Oatmeal Cookies
What if instead of gaining weight eating chocolate chip cookies, you lose it healthfully with these rich cookies oatmeal light? Learn to prepare them and take them at tea time without remorse.
- 1 cup of flaked oats (105 g)
- ½ cup of raisins or nuts (125 grams)
- ½ cup flour (120 g)
- 1 pinch of cinnamon powder
- sodium bicarbonate
- 3 tablespoons of butter (60 grams)
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence (15 ml)
- ½ cup egg
- 1 cup of brown sugar (250 grams)
- 1 pinch of salt
- In a bowl place oats, nuts or raisins, flour, cinnamon, salt and bicarbonate measure and mix well.
- In another separate bowl, go beat the butter with the vanilla and egg.
- Next, add the measure of sugar little by little, without stopping to beat, because everything must be well homogenous.
- Add the mixture of oats and raisins, kneading everything so that it is well integrated.
- To finish, prepare your cookies and take them to the oven until golden brown. They will be the best light dessert for your afternoons!