In addition to being satiating and promoting the elimination of toxins, celery is low in calories and fights abdominal inflammation, while helping us lose weight. Celery tea has a large number of properties with multiple benefits. In fact, this can help us lose weight. This is due to its low caloric content, the absence of fats and its nutritional richness. These properties help to stimulate several body tasks that can be useful to lower those kilos more easily. Like other vegetables, celery tea is a source of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other essential substances that can help boost the proper functioning of the body to burn fat and eliminate those wastes that are not needed. As we know that many still do not know all their properties and benefits, we will share the most relevant details about their composition, why it is so healthy and how to prepare it.
Nutritional Properties of Celery
One of the main characteristics of celery is that it is between 90 and 95% water. This fact makes it one of the vegetables with the lowest caloric index. For each serving of 100 grams, it provides only 16 calories. In turn, this makes it one of the easiest to digest and also one of the most appropriate to hydrate the body and nourish the cells. This vegetable also has anti-inflammatory properties, which can act positively against abdominal inflammation and other types of inflammations that affect the health of joints and muscles.
On the other hand it is also rich in essential nutrients such as:
- Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B9 and C.
- Minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium and iron.
- Essential amino acids.
Thanks to its nutritional wealth and high water intake, its intake becomes a good option for any type of diet. Therefore, it is not surprising that currently is one of the most demanded vegetables, both to help us lose fat and medicinally.
What are the Benefits of Celery to Help us Lose Weight?
There are several reasons why this vegetable can be a complement for those who wish to lose weight in a healthy way:
- In the first place, its diuretic and depurative action should be highlighted. This is attributed to its contribution of essential oils such as limonene, selineno and asparagine. These oils are found mainly in its stem and seeds and, although in smaller quantities, also in its leaves.
- For its contribution of water and fiber, it is classified as a powerful satiating that can put a brake on that anxiety that leads to eating more calories than they should.
- Its antibacterial and antiviral action can help fight different types of gastrointestinal infections and thus improve digestive health.
- Due to its powerful depurative effect, it can be useful to stimulate the elimination of all those toxins that accumulate in the main organs of the body and prevent their proper functioning.
- By stabilizing body fluids, it helps to improve kidney transit and reduce inflammation caused by fluid retention.
- It is also suitable for people suffering from high cholesterol and triglyceride levels, since its properties may be useful to regulate them and reduce cardiovascular risk.
- It supports the digestive processes.
“This is because it can improve the absorption of nutrients and prevent problems such as gas, inflammation and other symptoms that affect this system”.
- Its regular intake can help regulate the body’s metabolic processes. Much of the body’s ability to get rid of excess fat depends on them.
- Added to all this, it is worth mentioning that, when ingested, you will be providing important nutrients to the skin, hair and eyesight.
How to Prepare Celery Tea?
This celery tea is a refreshing drink that can be eaten hot or cold to supplement slimming diets. The traditional recipe is prepared using only water and celery. However, in this case we will add a little lemon juice to enhance its detoxifying effects.
- 3 stalks of celery
- 1 liter of water
- 1 lemon
- ½ teaspoon ginger powder (optional) (2.5 g)
- Wash the celery stems to make sure they are clean and free of pathogens.
- We boil a liter of water and, when it reaches a boil, add the chopped celery. We lower the fire and leave it for additional five or ten minutes.
- If we want to add ginger, we can do it one or two minutes before putting out the fire.
- When ready, remove from heat, let stand for 10 minutes and add lemon juice.
- We must ingest a glass or cup of the infusion on an empty stomach.
- The excess liquid can be distributed for several takes a day, either before the main meals or between meals.
- Tea can be incorporated into the regular diet, but it is best to take it for 15 days in a row. After this, we rest another 15 days and we start again following the same advice.
Keep in mind that celery tea is not a miracle drink or something. Its power to help lose weight will depend a lot on the lifestyle that has been adopted to achieve the goal.
celery tea recipe, celery juice recipe, boiling celery and drinking the water, does celery help you lose belly fat, celery tea vs celery juice, celery benefits, celery juice weight loss results, celery and lemon, beatboxportal.com, beatboxportal, beat box portal
#celerytearecipe #celeryjuicerecipe #boilingceleryanddrinkingthewater #doesceleryhelpyoulosebellyfat #celeryteavsceleryjuice #celerybenefits #celeryjuiceweightlossresults #celeryandlemon #beatboxportalcom #beatboxportal