To gain weight in a healthy way we must avoid industrial foods that, although they are rich in calories, could cause health problems in the long term. How to gain weight naturally? There are many people who, unlike most, need to take some kilos in a healthy and natural way in view of a thinness that is not comfortable or pleasant. Sometimes, the need to gain weight is due to a health problem, a period where stress or disease has made us lose weight, or simply, is due to a genetic predisposition to thinness. So how can we gain weight in a healthy and balanced way? Nutritionists say that getting it is sometimes more complex than losing weight, many aspects should be controlled: avoid excess calories from industrial foods that would cause serious health problems in the long term. Also, get people to feel enough appetite to meet all prescribed meals, and even solve some associated digestive problems. But let’s see it carefully; also indicating which plants can help us to achieve it.
Why are there People who Cannot get Fat?
- Genetic causes: Some people cannot eat anything other than a limited amount of food. Once it reaches your stomach, secretes a series of hormones that satisfy the appetite and prevents them from eating.
- More muscle fiber: Sometimes, the genetic and hereditary composition of these people, have more muscle fibers available, this makes the intake of energy at rest is greater and therefore, it is very difficult to gain weight.
- Character and personality: There are people who are nervous and restless by nature. They are unable to be at rest and remain continuously active, even sitting: continuous movement of the legs and arms … all this causes them to burn calories without stopping.
- Difficulty absorbing nutrients: A key factor, since our body stops receiving the energy contribution we need daily.
- Certain diseases: such as hyperthyroidism, anorexia, bulimia, chronic diarrhea, depression or stress.
Herbs that Can Help you Gain Weight
You may not know it, but fenugreek is considered a great ally to raise our weight, in fact it is known to increase our breasts and buttocks. But yes, knowing how to consume it. Inside contains similar properties to female estrogen, it is also ideal for reducing cholesterol, leveling blood glucose and thanks to its fiber we avoid constipation. But how to consume it? You will usually find it in herbalists, even your doctor can prescribe it in the form of capsules. But normally you can consume it in the following ways:
- In seeds.
- Capsules or pills.
- Through its flour, being able to prepare what is called Egyptian bread.
- In powder to flavor different preparations.
- As an infusion
The most usual is undoubtedly taking an infusion with your seeds just get up and mid afternoon. Boil a cup of water, introduce about five seeds and drink it when you have rested for a few minutes. Throughout the day you should drink plenty of water; this will increase your appetite. In addition, fenugreek has saponins, which will help you to make digestion better and the calories will accumulate in your body in a healthy way making you gain weight. But always remember to drink at least two liters of water a day.
The main function of the dandelion is to act as a tonic stimulating the appetite. Thanks to its bitter taste stimulates the flow of bile, thus improving our digestive enzymes. In order for the dandelion to take effect, we must take it three times a day, the first time we just get up. Boil four of your flowers in a cup of water. When you have rested you can take it.
Gentian is an excellent herb that can help us gain weight. Normally it is a very effective natural remedy for people who have been convalescing due to some disease, and who must gain weight quickly and healthily, to recover their usual line. Its properties are mainly based on improving the assimilation of food and whetting the appetite, in this way all the proteins and calories that we consume will be synthesized in a suitable way helping us to gain weight in a natural and healthy way. It also helps to tone the stomach and intestines, achieving a more adequate gastric secretion and a greater assimilation of enzymes.
ayurvedic herbs for weight gain, chamomile for weight gain, weight gain herbs Ayurveda, herbal weight gain capsules, herbal weight gain pills, chamomile tea for weight gain, home remedies to gain weight in 10 days, ginger for weight gain, beatboxportal.com, beatboxportal, beat box portal
#ayurvedicherbsforweightgain #chamomileforweightgain #weightgainherbsAyurveda #herbalweightgaincapsules #herbalweightgainpills #chamomileteaforweightgain #homeremediestogainweightin10days #gingerforweightgain #beatboxportalcom #beatboxportal