These depurative diets help you improve digestion and reduce inflammation. It is important to do them only for the recommended time so as not to suffer undesired effects. The depurative diets have become the best allies to “restart” or boost the functions of the most important organs of our body. They are low-fat diet plans that, thanks to their combination of ingredients, promote detoxification. Thus, more and more people are interested in putting them into practice, especially after having some type of excess with food or experiencing symptoms such as abdominal swelling, gas and feeling of heaviness. Although the proposed menus should not be extended for a long time, its consumption allows promoting the elimination of toxins, reducing constipation and improving the functions of the metabolism to lose weight more easily. Do you dare to try them? In this case we want to share 3 types of depurative diets that can be implemented as a supplement to lose weight or improve health.
What Should You Know Before Starting any of the Depurative Diets?
To begin with, the depurative diets expose a feeding program that has several objectives. First, they seek to purge and clean the excretory organs of the body (liver, kidneys and colon) in order to optimize their functions when there are too many toxins.
“Being composed of light foods and easy to digest, they are ideal to regulate the digestion process and reduce inflammation”.
Among other things, they can increase the body’s resistance against diseases and produce a noticeable sense of well-being. These feeding models are not designed to be applied for life, since they can be a bit restrictive. The ideal is to do them for a maximum of 7 days, only three or four times a year.
Prohibited Foods in Depurative Diets
Many of the foods of regular consumption have characteristics that are not suitable within the depurative diets. Although not all are classified as “harmful” foods, some have properties that can hinder the purification process.
The most common are:
- Inlaid or cured meats
- Red meats
- Processed or prefabricated foods
- Canned products
- Bakery products or industrial bakery
- Fritters or package snacks
- Saturated oils and butters
- Fast foods
- Soft drinks and soft drinks
- Coffee and chocolate
The 3 Depurative and Low Fat Diets that You Must Try
The interest in depurative diets has grown so much in recent years that many food plans have been designed with their characteristics. Likewise, it is common to find many alternatives, even adapted to certain needs. Next, we have compiled 3 models of low-fat menus that, in addition to cleaning the body, help to “burn calories” to lower measurements more easily. Of course, once the plans are finalized, after a maximum of seven days, a balanced diet must be maintained.
Cleansing Diet of the Artichoke
Within the depurative diets, that of the artichoke stands out as one of the most effective. It also improves digestion, promotes the elimination of liquids and helps reduce kilos in a short time. We show you the way to follow this diet effectively:
- Breakfast: One cup of artichoke infusion with lemon, fruit salad and two slices of wholemeal bread.
- Mid morning: A glass of vegetable milk or freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Lunch: A plate of brown rice with artichokes or artichoke salad with tomato and celery.
- Snack: A plate of chopped fruit and two artichoke capsules (can be found in pharmacies or herbalists).
- Dinner: Grilled artichokes accompanied with a portion of breast.
Oat Purifying Diet
Oats are one of the most complete cereals from the nutritional point of view. It has always been included in the depurative diets, since its contribution of fiber and antioxidants are key to facilitate the elimination of wastes retained in the body. The diet of oats is as follows:
- Breakfast: Three tablespoons of oatmeal with milk and four strawberries.
- Mid-morning: A piece of fruit or a bowl of vegetable broth.
- Food: Three tablespoons of oatmeal with water or milk; a mixed salad and a portion of roasted breast.
- Snack: Fruit juice or infusion.
- Dinner: Three tablespoons of oatmeal with water or milk and a salad with asparagus, olive oil and a pinch of salt.
Tomato Depurative Diet
For its nutritional properties, the tomato has been one of the most outstanding cleansing ingredients in the food plan. In this case it turns out to be the protagonist of one of the best-known cleansing diets in the world.
- Fasting: A glass of fresh tomato juice.
- Breakfast: Two boiled tomatoes seasoned with oregano, olive oil and salt.
- Mid morning: A glass of fresh tomato juice.
- Lunch: A plate of tomato salad with bean sprouts and peppers or chili peppers. It can be accompanied with a portion of roasted breast or salmon.
- Snack: A glass of fresh tomato juice.
- Dinner: A tomato salad with artichokes and red pepper and a portion of fish.
- Before going to bed: Finish the day with a glass of tomato juice.
Do you feel that your digestion is slow? Do you notice your abdomen inflamed? If you identify with these symptoms, maybe it’s time to choose one of these depurative diets. Follow the recommendations and take advantage of their properties.
low fat diet food list, low fat diet chart, low fat diet sheet, low fat diet benefits, low fat diet plan pdf, what is considered a low fat diet, low fat diet for weight loss, fat free diet chart, beatboxportal.com, beatboxportal, beat box portal
#lowfatdietfoodlist #lowfatdietchart #lowfatdietsheet #lowfatdietbenefits #lowfatdietplanpdf #whatisconsideredalowfatdiet #lowfatdietforweightloss #fatfreedietchart #beatboxportalcom #beatboxportal